My uncle called:
- You attended to demonstrate, and you’re arrested by police, weren’t you? That’s like father like son.
- He he...Why you know?
- Let come to see me at home. We have a diner and talk together later. Your auntie will serve the special course of Great Lake Cambodia.
I ask some of my young friends go with me. We have just rung the bell, my uncle open the house so quick:
- Wow! So nice are the polices! They have freed you so early.
- Nothing, Uncle. We just shared our feelings together. People saw we have to be pushed onto the bus, so they suggested we were detained.
My uncle and aunt have just come back home, after travelling Angkor. Their friends live in Sai Gon City let them know, so they understand what’s up.
I ask my aunt, (she was the actress who attended to and graduated the first training course of Vietnamese Film)
- How about your film. Does it finish?
- Well done. I also received the award.
Uncle cuts in with his sentence:
- Her film was also nominated to the prime minister’s award. Honey, let them see your letter.
I read my aunt’s letter. Including her overwhelming with gratitude to her colleagues and her refuse the prime minister’s award, she wrote:
- "I do not want in my house that must display the man’s signature who pushed our country to go down a miserable situation, and make our people have to be suffered by poor. In my own opinion, this problem hurts my feelings and make me have to be ashamed."
My female friend - the lady accompanies with me - says hurrily:
- Can I borrow yours? May I post in my Facebook, auntie? And I would like to photo yours let my co-workers see, wouldn’t I?
- Of course, why not? But you should copy exactly my original letter, NO "censor" or "cut."
(I think) She is worthy of her elite actress!
How worthy the elite actress!
NGO NHAT DANG
I called and shared my thoughts to lady Hoang Anh about the official letter that Vietnamese Film Association asked me to report my achievements, and then I would be rewarded by the prime minister. I think it is not clear or uncompleted, or it may cause misunderstanding when we discussed by phone, so I write this letter. First of all I would like to thank what Vietnamese Film Association inspired me. But I would like to refuse for this reason:
I do not want in my house that must display the man’s signature who pushed our country to go down a miserable situation, and make our people have to be suffered by poor. In my own opinion, this problem hurts my feelings and make me have to be ashamed.
If Vietnamese Film Association give me the award and it includes Mr. Xuan Hai’s signature, and Ms Hong Ngat’s, Ms Cam Thuy’s… That’s enough let me be self-respect and so happy. Even though your are not senior officers, but your are my precious colleagues. I am so proud to receive my colleagues’ commends because all of you are both talent and virtue.
Although I refuse the prime minister’s award, but I am really overwhelmed with gratitude Vietnamese Film Association for The Asscociation always pay attention to my spiritual life, such as:
There are thousands of members in Vietnamese Film Association in our country. I think what I received were a lot, and I am happy.
I send my Regards and my Best Wishes to You with Peace, Happiness, Success For The New Year 2013
Nguyễn Thị Kim Chi
Hồ Gươm gửi hôm Thứ Sáu, 01/02/2013
Bạn đánh giá bài viết này thế nào?